First glimpse of Anna Chancellor as Lady Anstruther in Downton Abbey in the ITV Where Drama Lives trailer (x)
- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
Taken from someone else on another network, deemed too good not to use.
Ask me a question about one of my fics or series. It can be absolutely anything in any project and I will tell you the honest-to-goodness answer (even…
Ahh the Downton Abbey speculation begins. I’m quite pissed off that it starts in America not only because it means that I miss everyone’s reactions due to being asleep but also because it is a British show and one of the few international ones. Nobody’s asking for Game of Thrones to do all its…
I’d say that it’s been gearing more and more towards the American market with each series since the second one tbh.
Wicked Swan AU
Zelena’s eyebrows rose as she caught the blonde. “You’re staring again.”
"How did you know I like cinnamon?" Emma asked curiously.
She shrugged. “Just a lucky guess I suppose.”
3.18 | bleeding through
Once Upon A Time there was a Miller’s Daughter who had the gift of magic. She was the most powerful witch in the colonies, it was rumored she had to power to control hearts. All hearts but her own, it seemed. She fell in love with a powerful man and became pregnant with his child, but he married another and left her alone and heartbroken. She carried the child in sorrow and when she was born she spoke an incantation to protect her daughter from the pain of love and the men who toyed with women’s hearts. Only the spell was a curse and any man who fell in love with her daughter or any of her descendants died.
That is not this story. This story takes place generations later and it begins with two sisters and a wish.
Wicked Swan AU
"Hey, what are you doing here?" The blonde scolded, eyes searching the shop in a sudden spread of nerves.
The witch shrugged with a beautifully genuine smile. “I came to visit you of course.”
"This is Gold’s shop Zelena," Emma muttered, as calmly as possible, "I can’t protect you from him here.”
Red curls fell when her head cocked to its side. “You don’t need to be a Saviour for me love.”
I miss the smoke
Why the Zelena Arc Didn’t Stick the Landing
I think I’ve figured out why I found the Neverland arc satisfying and the Zelena arc NOT so satisfying, and it has to do with the villains’ comeuppance.
In the best arcs, the villains are undone by their weaknesses.
- Cora was defeated by the one thing she feared: her heart
- Pan was defeated by the one thing he disdained: his family
- Zelena was defeated by … Regina magically punching her in the face and Rumple shivving her for failing to tell Nealfire the proper disclaimers about resurrection
What would have made MUCH more sense is if Zelena was defeated by her major flaw: envy. There’s a million ways to do this, but here’s a few off the top of my head:
- Regina tells Zelena the secret to Regina’s happiness is in the bottom of Pandora’s box, and Zelena DEMANDS that Rumple put her in the box. (Paging Briar Rabbit.)
- Regina tells Zelena the ultimate power is being immortal, so Zelena demands Rumple make her immortal … and he turns her into a story in Henry’s book. (Stories never die, you see.)
- Regina says she knows the only thing that can defeat Zelena … and holds up a mirror. Zelena tries to zap it and ends up sucked in the mirror. (It’s, like, symbolic.)
These are dumb … but not as dumb as the “Kansas” episode
Here’s hoping whatever bests Elsa in S4 is related to her character and not a magical fireball or something.
Well as Elsa isn’t a Mills woman (as far as we know show!) even if she is a villain she only had to smile twice and she’ll probably end up being reunited with her sister, beloved by the town and earning herself the love of idk Archie or someone.
some alex/gene in a2a season 2